Each summer, we invest our time into to pursuing new trends across several different topics. One of the insights we discovered is Top Five Things Building Products Manufacturing Marketers Should Plan for in 2024. Knowing gives us and our clients an advantage in planning for the new year.
We have completed four different trends research projects and reports. The first of these reports published is The Top 12 Social Media Trends For 2024 That You Must Know. Next up, Top Five Things Building Products Manufacturing Marketers Should Plan for in 2024. Enjoy!
Top Five Things Building Products Manufacturing Marketers Should Plan for in 2024
Marketers in the building products manufacturing industry should be prepared to adapt to changing trends and consumer (yes, trade members are consumers) expectations in 2024. Here are the top five things they should plan for:
1. Digital Marketing and E-Commerce: Invest in a strong digital presence and e-commerce capabilities. More consumers are researching and purchasing building products online. Ensure your website is user-friendly, mobile-responsive, and optimized for search engines. Implement digital marketing strategies, including SEO, content marketing, and social media advertising, to drive online sales and generate leads.
2. Sustainable Messaging: Sustainability remains a key concern for consumers and regulatory bodies. Highlight the sustainability and eco-friendliness of your products in your marketing messages. Showcase environmentally friendly features, certifications, and the positive impact of your products on reducing carbon footprints.
3. Visual Content and 3D Modeling: Utilize visual content and 3D modeling to demonstrate the quality and functionality of your products. High-quality images, videos, and interactive 3D models can help customers better understand your offerings and make informed decisions. Augmented reality (AR) and virtual reality (VR) experiences can also be valuable tools for showcasing building products.
4. Customer Education and Support: Educate your customers about the benefits and applications of your building products. Provide informative content, such as guides, how-to videos, and case studies, to assist them in making informed choices. Offer exceptional customer support, both online and offline, to address inquiries, resolve issues, and build trust.
5. Data-Driven Marketing: Leverage data and analytics to refine your marketing strategies. Analyze customer behavior, preferences, and buying patterns to tailor your marketing campaigns. Use marketing automation tools to segment your audience and deliver personalized content and offers. A data-driven approach can help maximize the impact of your marketing efforts.
Bonus: Influencer Marketing: Consider influencer marketing as a strategy to promote your building products. Collaborate with industry experts, architects, contractors, or DIY influencers who can showcase your products in real-world applications. Influencer marketing can help you reach a broader and more engaged audience.
In summary, building products manufacturing marketers in 2024 should focus on digital transformation, sustainability, visual content, customer education, and data-driven strategies. Staying informed about industry trends and being agile in your marketing approach will be crucial for success in the evolving marketplace.